Welcome to ultimate resource for information about the 1969 model year. If you are looking for a 1969 Dodge Dart For Sale check out or 1969 Listings.
Why focus on the 1969 Model Year?
We have chosen the 1969 model year as it is one of the most popular and sought after years for the Dodge Dart nameplate. It also represents an era of classic muscle cars and marks the first year the iconic Swinger 340 trim was added. In 1969 the Dodge Dart was available in three distinct trims; Swinger, GT and GTS. These trims were available across various body styles including the four (4) door sedan and 2 door versions of the hardtop, coupe, and convertible.
Features & Specifications
Listed below are some of the basic 1969 Dodge Dart features and speculations. Please note that many of these features were also applicable to other model year fourth generation Dodge Darts.
Body and Chassis
- Body Styles: 2 Door Hardtop / Convertible / Coupe
- Platform: Chrysler’s A-Body
- Related: Plymouth Valiant
- V6 Engines: 170 cu in (2.8 L) / 198 cu in (3.2 L) / 225 cu in (3.7 L)
- LA V8 Engines: 273 (4.5 L) / 318 (5.2 L) / 340 (5.6 L) / 360 (5.9 L)
- Big Block V8 Engines: 383 cu in (6.3 L) & 440 cu in (7.2 L)
- Hemi Engines: 426 cu in (7.0 L) 2G Hemi V8
- Transmissions: Three Spd TorqueFlite Auto / 3 and 4-spd Manual
- Wheelbase: 111 in (Demon/Sport – 108 in)
- Length: 196.2 in (Demon/Sport – 192.5 in)
- Width: 71.6 in (Demon/Sport – 71.6 in)
- Height: 54 in
1969 Dodge Dart Photo Gallery
Pictured below are various 1969 Dodge Dart photos. None of these images are owned by ClassicDartClassifieds.com all images rights of respective owners.
GT Convertible 440
GT Sport Rear End
GT 440CI Big Block
GTS Classic Photo
Anything else to add? What did we miss? Let us know below…